Tuesday, January 8, 2008

Friday Journal

This week I didn't learn a lot. There wasn't much to learn in my math class becuase my math teacher was settling us down becuase the break was coming up. Also, we were ahead of the other classes, so we had to let them catch up. In my English class, I presented my powerpoint to my class, and handed in the rest of the stuff from the project. I was glad that was over. Friday, we sort of watched the "Wizard of Oz." We had a fast-forwarded version though. In my Biology class, we took some notes on genetics and thats it. It wasn't a hard week, but that's good because break here I come!

I have to read some packet that my English teacher gave me, its not much and won't be a problem so I can do that. HAVE A GREAT BREAK MRS. CAPELLE!!!

No comments: